SIHH RADIO Non-Artists Partnership Program
S.I.H.H. Radio is an internet radio station that runs LIVE shows and has 24 hours of commercial free Hip-Hop and R&B music. We are broadcasting all over the world, but we cover artists with royalties in (3) Three Different Countries: United Kingdom, Canada, & United States.
Non-Artists Partnership Program Description
Non-Artist Partnership Program – In This Program, There Are Three (3) Campaigns; Listening Sessions, Promo Period And Mixshows. This Program Is For Short Term Commitments And For Artists To Have Fans Select Their Music To Get In Heavy Rotation.
Listening Sessions Is A Campaign That Plays Your Music Only Through TheRadio Station.
Promo Period Is A Campaign That Plays Your Music Through The Radio Station For At Least One (1) Month, And The DJs Are Responsible For Playing Your Music.
Mixshows Is A Campaign That Plays The Artists Music On A Certain Day To Get Their Music In Heavy Rotation And Have The Opportunity To Receive Cash Rewards.
If You Choose The Non-Artist Partnership Program, These Are The Only Three (3) Campaigns That The Station Offers.
***MixShows Are Days That We Block Out Time For Independent Artists To Get More Exposure For Their Music. MixShows Is A Great Way For Artists To Get Their Music In Rotation And Maybe Earn Cash Rewards.
Mixshows Terms And Conditions
- Must Subscribe To The Website, Download Our App, And Follow Us On Our Instagram.
- Music Has To Be Clean And Mixed Down.
- When The MixShow Playlist Comes Out, You Must Promote The Playlist And That You’re On It.
- It Can Be Two (2) Rounds Or (3) Three Rounds Depending On How Many Artists Are A Part Of The MixShow.
- DJs Must Play A Minimum OF Two (2) Verses Of The Songs.
- Fans Are The Major Reason You Will Win (So This Is Why You Promote The Playlist).
- You Automatically Get 75 Spins On The Radio Once You Sign Up.
- Only Between Ten (10) And Fifteen (15) Artists Can Win And Get Their Music in Rotation.
- The Best Song Gets A Cash Prize
- Must Promote The MixShow With Our Promotional Flyers Or Videos. Fans Determine What Artists Get Their Song In Rotation And The Artists That Receive The Cash Prizes.
- All Artists Must Submit Two (2) Versions Of Their Songs. One Version Must Be The Main Mix of The Song, And The Other Has To Have An Intro Version, Which Is An Eight (8) Bar Instrumental. All Versions Must Be Radio Edited.
- All Artists Must Pay An Entry Fee To Participate. The Fee May Vary, Depending On Each Type Of MixShow.
Music That Is Played On The Radio
• All Music Must Be Mixed And Mastered
• All Music Must Have A Clean Version
• All Music Must Be Correctly Tagged With The Artist Name, Album Name, SongName, and Album Artwork. (Registered or Not Registered)
• All Artists Must Be Registered To A Publishing Company To Receive Royalties. Artists With UnPublished Music Will Not Receive Royalties.
***The Scout & Recruitment Team Are People That Find Artists That Want Their Music Played On Our Station.
• If Discovered By The Scout & Recruitment Team, Artists Must Tell Us WhoThey Were Referred By.
• When Artists Upload More Than One Song, They Must Split Those Songs With The Amount Of Spins Or Months That Are In Their Program
• When Your Song Is Played By A DJ, They’re Only Required To Play One Verse And A Hook (That Is Considered A Song Played). If Your Song Is Played And A DJ Isn’t Present, Your Song Will Be Played In Its Entirety.
Listen To Us Here 24 Hours A Day!!
@SIHH4LIFE (YouTube, Instagram, FaceBook Group)
@SIHHRADIO (Facebook Page & Twitter)
We Are Dedicated To Make Dreams Come True.
Any Questions Email Us: SIHHRadio247@gmail.com